Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Social Trade Main 12/12/2016 Se Changes Hone Ke Bad...?

New website

Social Trade main hue Changes k bad janiye kis option se kya hota hai or kis trha se uske sare options kam krte hai or janiye kis trha se aap apna kam request kr k mgayenge or kis trha se use submit krenge or jb vo kam submit ho jaye to use check krne k lie ki submit hua hai ya nahi uske lie pde puri post step by step or aap niche di gyi video ko b dhek sakte hai jisse aap aasani se sb smj payenge.



1)For today task.-->go to "Earn ePoints" and click "View Advertiesements"

2)To Submit Daily task -- >go to"My Campaigns"-->"epoints"--> "Redeem epoints"

3)For my work payout--> go to my account  and click "redeem summary"

4)For my promotional-->go to my accounts and click  "commission summary"

5)For my network -->go to my connections and click "genealogy"

6)For my team -->go to my connections and click "connections"

7)For my business--> go to my connections and click "sale statistics"

8)To update kyc & my profile & Bank Details.. just click on 3 horizontal lines near dashboard. (Upper right corner)-->manage profile
9). New Id creation---> Register or Free User just below to login space. After filling signup page in same manner your id will get created. Then go to Manage Campaign, click on ePoints--->Purchase then put figure as per plan like 5000 for STP100 and then click on purchase. You will get NEFT option below then fill details in same manner and submit 👍

Thanks.

Dear all,

Click पूरा होने के बाद performa invoice generate करने के लिए ये करें :-

1.   Dashboard tab पर क्लिक करें ।
2.   My Campains में *Manage Campains* को क्लिक करें ।
3.   फिर *ePoints button* पर क्लिक करें ।
4.   फिर Available Redeem ePoints tab में total clicks दिखेगा । check करने के बाद *Redeem ePoints* button को click करें ।
5.   फिर Redeem ePoint(s) कॉलम में same ePoints भरकर submit कर दें ।
6.   चेक करने के लिए dashboard पर *View Accounts* को क्लिक करें और *Redeem Summary* में जाकर अपना payout check कर लें ।
🙏धन्यवाद🙏



Humse Social trade main judne k lie mail kre ssmall.saini94@gmail.com pr or whatsapp kre 8800181510 pr.